Tuesday, March 4, 2008

~~Grace will lead me home~~


Oh Lord, tonight I feel relatively tired...not physically but mentally...some how I miss my hometown and particularly my mum. Happened to see this photo at my sis's friendster. My heart sink when i saw this photo. Mum seems to aged over night. Last week is my mum 68th birthday...my sisters and brothers are there to celebrate her birthday. Can't remember when is the last time i celebrate birthday together with her. This year I am at US while the past few years I was either studying or working at Singapore. Years by years...days by days..I simply missed out the joy of saying "Happy birthday to you MUMMY" How I wish I can be there! Mummy, I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! Thank you for being my mum, thank you for loving me so much, thank you for sparing the rod, thank you for giving me the freedom to choose my own life, thank you for bearing with my absence, thank you for staying healthy, thank you for being there all the times, I can never thanked you enough **SOB SOB** (Father, I pray that you grant my mum good health and good life. Lord, may You provide comfort and strength to her during our absense. Lord, I surrender her completely to You. Father, I would like to ask for my mum salvation in Your name. Save her oh Lord.)
She is such a gentle, nice and good mum. Even though she did not receive much education, she can handle life storms much better than anyone else. I can still remember vividly how she face each day with courage when my dad passed away. That was the one and only time I saw her cried so loudly and sadly. I can never imagine how could I take such a big blow in life. I am not sure if I could walk the rest of my life without the company of my the other half. But she did it and did it beautifully. She took over the responsibility of my dad and continue to give moral support to the whole family. She stand still in the face of difficulty period! How great is her Love to us. This reminds of 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. Isn't her love a portrayal of how Jesus love the world? Father, You have started the good works in her and I strongly believed that You will bring that to completion. I will continue and eagerly looking forward to Your mighty hand in her life for only You alone can bring us home. I place all my trust in You. AMEN

No comments: