Thursday, March 12, 2009

~~All boiled down to LOVE~~



God has many different ways of speaking to His beloved sons and daughters. Sometimes through things that happen, sometimes via people that we meet, sometimes we just happened to listen to or come across certain messages over and over again. Ever since I came to know Him (or to be exact He found me ^.^ thanks and praise Him for that!!! ), I find it hard to believe when people equate such incidents as mere coincident. If it happens once in a blue moon, it is still alright to say so but if it happened over and over again, don’t you agree with me that there must be a perfect author behind that links all these beautiful unions? In other words, it is divine connection instead of mere coincident.

God’s grace and mercy, lately I have been reminded how blessed I am and have a deeper appreciation of what it means by being blessed. (Oh Lord Father, thank you for revealing to me the depth and breadth of blessing You have in stored for everyone who loves You. Father, pardon me (with or without knowing; pure ignorance or do it on purpose) for holding back or gripping too hard on the blessing that You have for me. Father, forgive me for being selfish and self-centered in seeking my own blessing all the times. Thank you for helping me look beyond the surface of seeking for my own interest. Thank you for assisting me to have a better and deeper grasp the real meaning of blessing. Whether I feel it or not (Proverbs 3:5-6 5Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. ), Your promise of my blessing in my life never ceases flowing. In fact, sometimes it tends to overflow! =D I am reminded how we are blessed to be a blessing to others. Apart from seeking for personal blessing, I realized that it is not so much about how much blessing we received. It is more to whether we fulfill God’s purpose in our lives. Do you ever wonder what His ultimate purpose for your life is? Jesus’s death has far deeper meaning. He chose to sacrifice Himself so that we are made righteous in front of God and ultimately we find life. It all boiled down to Love, His perfect love to the world.

2 Samuel 7:28-29 28O Sovereign Lord, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant. 29 Now be pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, O Sovereign Lord, have spoken, and with your blessing the house of your servant will be blessed forever.

My little whispering to Abba, Father:

I have been imagined to have my own publication one day. Not too sure what kind of book it is going to be, most probably humorous book which will bring joy to the readers and give those heavy hearts a lift. Most importantly, it serves as a mean to introduce You to the world for without You I cannot be who I am today. You deserved all the credits, honor and glory forever. What should I pen down on the preface? Usually I do not pay attention to it but recently I realized how important the preface is. It tells readers how the idea being conceived, the process of carrying it through, when it is in its full-grown, it gives birth to the book. It sounds very much like having a baby isn’t? Even though I have not gone through that phrase of life, I am sure it is a beautiful journey that worth taking. There is so much excitement, anticipation and expectation awaits! Preface also reflects the inner most feeling of the authors. It does not take big words to impress the readers, I think what matters most is the sincerity and honesty of the authors. More often than not, it is those sincere words that sink deeper and reside in the hearts. Father, no matter how high or low I may be in future, may You continue to give me a humble heart to serve You and glorify You. Deep in my heart, I know that You are the ultimate author. It is Your Word that pierces through the inner most of hearts, it is Your light that shine forth in the darkness, it is Your Truth that set the captive free. I look forward to embark on such a beautiful and intimate journey with You. Father, You deserve all the praises, honor and glory. It is Your manifestation and inspiration of Holy Spirit that breath life to the book and man purely pen it down. If You are willing, I am more than happy to be one of Your instrument in the expansion of Your kingdom. Father, I pray that you will season and flavor every single word in the book, may they leave a lasting impact in every receptive hearts. You are my greatest gift in life and I wish to present You as my greatest gift to those still searching and wondering in the wilderness. Father, I place my full trust in You. I know that in due time, this little dream of mine will surely come to pass. Heaven and earth may fall apart, Your promise stand still. Amen

No comments: