Thursday, September 25, 2008

~~I need to change inside out~~


Phew...finally the big day comes.....I delivered my first sermon tonight...what a long and nervous night I have!! God's timing and plan is always perfect... with God's help, I DID IT!!!!!
Indeed, God always has something in store for those who seeks Him earnestly.....
I made few cards with Bible verse on it....my initial intention is to lift each others up with the Bible verse....I longed to make an impact on the life of others with God's word...Little do I expect that God has special-custom-made notes for me too!!!! Who can fathom God's perfect plan?? I can only bow my head and bend my knee in adoration...

He say:-
1) Psalm 55:22 - Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.

2) God does not call the equipped, He equips the called!!

What an assurance I got from our heavenly Father!!! I am standing in awe....frankly speaking, though the sermon has end for more than an hour, I am still standing in awe....I am still amazed by these great word!!! What can I do to thank you?? What can I do to repay back such a great love?

I feel like yelling out loud, telling everyone how encouraged and inspired I am right now....how God loves me so so so so much....no words can describe His great love and mercy to me....I don't deserve it...I really don't....

Few points that I would like to note down so that I will not forget....I never want to forget...
1) Sincerity - sincerity matters most....Pour out your heart to God and God's people and your sincerity will never go in vain...May everything that coming out of my mouth originates from the bottom of my heart...Father, please grant me a pure and sincere heart for only those pure in heart will see God. I love you, Father.

2) Truth - always speak from the Scripture for it is God's breathes word. Only truth have the power to set us free. Truth convicts all hearts...

3) Worshipping from the heart - there is no specific form of worshipping God...It does not matter how you arrange the chairs at the church, how you conduct the sermon....what matters more is during the time of worshipping, what is the position of your heart? All ways work so long as it is for God. I wish to form my own little congregation one day....I wish sunday sermon to be conducted like family gathering...no hard and fast rules...no differentiation between you and I...everyone can enjoy the sermon with a cup of coffee or tea...coupled with some finger licker finger food would be great too... Pastor Chad reminded me of the early church gathering...I seriously think it is a good way of conducting sermon...so comfortable and relax...

4) In future, if God's willing... I would like to make it a point to including 1 thing/event that happening around the globe in prayer whenever I have a chance to share or give my sermon....Suddenly feel the importance of covering everyone in prayer. Thank you Lord for reminding me not to be ignorant about things that revolving around us. All of us belong to God, we are all God's children. There is so much we can achieve, if everyone is pull together...Oh Lord, may You continue instill unity among your creation.

I pray all these in Your strong name, Amen.

~~Preaching begins on our knees before God~~

No comments: