Thursday, May 14, 2009

~~Love from inside out~~




















Yes, tonight is the night for me to deliver my 2nd sermon. This time round I am on the book of 1 Corinthians. I will talk about 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. It is heartening to learn that there is actually a wonderful connection between 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 and Mark 12:28-31. Both verses also started up by infusing God's love to our hearts (inside) and demonstrate the same love that we received from God to whoever that come across our lives (out). What a wonderful coincident of love inside out indeed. Amen!! ^.^
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Mark 12: 29-31

29"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' 31The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
ps: Those are the photos that I have taken during my stay at US. Since I am on the topic of love, I actually inserted verses that have the word of LOVE in each photo. I believe there is power in God's word. It is my greatest hope to see God's love spread all over the world. May God fill their hearts (audience) with peace, faith, hope and love.

No comments: