Saturday, May 3, 2008

~~Faithfulness~~


Father has many different ways to speak to us..sometimes
through a stranger in our lives, via the mouth of our frens, an article, a sermon or our dreams. recently the topic of faithfulness keep surfacing. Father in His grace and mercy guide me to do some soul searching and self checking.

(Father, teach me how to stay faithful to You in every single second of my life. Father, teach me how to stand still and root deep in Your mighty Word. Forgive me for not being able to bring out Your glory and light all the times. Forgive me for not being obedient to Your teaching and walk closely to You. Forgive me for being as little faith as Peter sometimes. Father, it is my desire to follow You and spread Your love. Father, if You are willing, transform me to be a fisher of men in Your perfect timing. I would like to confess certain areas in my life which are not align with Your teaching. Love covers a multitude of sins...God is love...I can only bow down)

Work - Father, help me to work heartily as to the Lord and not to men. Father, teach me how to put my whole mind, body, and soul into my daily task.

Spiritual grow - Father, may you continue to instill consistency and disciplinary in my devotional time. Give me a firm heart that not wavering but remaining the same no matter what the circumstances. Father, may You provide advisors and helpers along the journey of following You. Father, may You provide open door at Global University (http://www.globaluniversity.edu/). I definitely need more opinions and confident in taking up this long awaited challenge. Father, may You give me courage to make this firm decision, grant me determination not to quit but to go on regardless of opposition. 1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abouding int he work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Love life - Father, may you grant me the patience and confidence to wait for the appointed one in my life. Even though it might seem to be a long wait, there might be confusion along the way too. Father, may you help me clear away all the road block and detour for You are faithful and just. One day while standing at a T-junction, your word suddenly appear in my mind. You said " I will be standing in between of you and your mr right. " when both of you meet there will be a cross in between **blushing blushing** To me the cross serves a very important purpose, it signifies the bridge to ever lasting relationship =) I can only bow my head, bend my knee and stand in awe for such a great promise.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18

Do Not Be Yoked With Unbelievers

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.""Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.""I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Health - Father, help me to take good care of my whole self for You say our body is God's temple. Father, help me to reorganize my daily schedule. Teach me how to juggle between play hard and rest well. May You provide good digestion for food that go into my stomach. This recalled this though is not very related - "It is not so much about clean or unclean food, it is the good thought that sprout from sincere heart that matters more." hehehe...paiseh still in the process of learning how to potray God's word in a beautiful piece of passage

Father, may you continue grant me a tender and sensitive heart. More often than not, one will continue grow stronger and deeper in You only when You prolong this sense of inadequate and lacking deep in her heart. For when I am weak, then I am strong. Father, may You never satisfy my hunger and quench my thirst towards Your word. I wish to continue digging deeper in You. AMEN

No comments: