Wednesday, April 16, 2008

~~New Creation~~




Just had a hair cut recently. Pretty good deal...USD15 @ MasterCut, Crossgates. It is SO MUCH lighter compared to pass few months. Like it or not, it is always after we made some changes then we realized how much the changes are needed. How do we know whether the change is good or bad? Personally, i think that a positive change will bring peace, calm, joy and hope => You will feel so much ease, relax and light-hearted once the decision is made. You won't feel regret or self-doubting. Father, give me a firm heart, help me to place my full trust in whatever (good or bad in wordly concept) that you have planned for me. 1 Thessalonians 5:16 Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. What a wonderful hope that God has for His sons and daughters! Just like any loving parents care for their own flesh and blood. God so loves the world that He gave up His one and only one son to die for us for our sins. A perfect sacrifice for imperfect sinners. Think except God there is no other people in this world that have such an immeasurable love! God is LOVE indeed.
PS: How I wish I can cut down few kilos in near future...hope to see a brand new me...Father, give me the preservance and confidence to do it k?? hehehe...

No comments: